Allow us to assist in designing the perfect custom trip for you based on your interests, the number of travellers in your party, time line and budget.
We have services that can handle groups, large or small - day tours, mini-tours or full-length vacations in Greece are all easily handled. Our experience, resources, team of exceptional guides, attentive drivers and gracious hosts are dedicated to meet your unique needs.
Your itinerary will be tailored to your specifications - please remember to share any special considerations or restrictions with us so we can plan your itinerary accordingly.
See some suggestions to get inspired about your next trip!
- Off Road Safari Tours
- Cruises & Sailing Tours
- Classical Tours - essential sites: Acropolis, Epidaurus, Mycenae, Nafplion, Delphi / Ancient Corinth
- Museum Tours
- Gastronomy Tours
- Wine Estates - Vineyards Tours
- Outdoor Activity Tours - Rafting, Horse Riding, Trekking, Mountain Biking, Kayaking
- Multi-day Tours – Meteora / Ancient Olympia
- Island Hopping
- Bike Tours
- Photo Tours
- Sea Ecotourism - sailing and watching and studying dolphins and whales
- Agricultural Tours - for a closer contact with nature, as well as with things and experiences long-forgotten, such as bread baking and traditional pastry-making, loom weaving, a stroll in the forest, life at a tranquil pace
- Religious Tours
- Therapeutic – thermalism tours – Visit NATURAL SPRINGS with the thermal, hypo-thermal and cool waters containing active ingredients indicated for the cure of various illnesses
- Skiing Tours
To experience the simplicity and convenience of our tour designing services please feel free to submit your request by sending your e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly commit to meeting your specific request.
See some suggestions for visitors staying a brief time in Athens:
One (1) day – Classical Athens Private City Tour:
Experience a full-day private tour of Athens, including an overview of the modern city and striking contrasts of the remains of its glorious past.
Begin with the world renowned Acropolis with its many monuments atop its rocky base, including the Parthenon, the Propylae, the Temple of Athena Niki, The Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens.Read more